There are landscapes that invite you to stop and enjoy them. In this project the architect updates the scheme of the roofs to two waters and integrates the house in the nature.
Vineyards, olive trees, pines … The access to the plot runs through an area of large areas of cultivation. And hidden among cypresses and poplars, we find a house imperceptible from a distance due to its single-story structure and the kind and tone of the materials.
The architect has outlined the perimeter that defines this type of houses and, from this new line, has created a project that is developed through two types of structures.
The house has a thermal insulation based on rock wool, which, together with the rest of the materials used, optimizes energy savings. Also, the lighting system is controlled to take full advantage of natural light.
- Architectural blueprint
- Revit file prepared for a great customization.
- More than 15 objects included in the project
- Sections and Elevations in 1: 100 scale
- Proven structure calculations
- 1 Architecture RVT file (v5) (92,2mb)
- 1 Structure RVT file (v5) (73,4mb)
- 1 PDF file of Building Cost Estimation & Editable Cost Estimation Files (Spanish, 40 pages, 2,2mb)
- 1 PDF file with full memory (Spanish, 187 pages, 8,6mb)
- 1 PDF file with full graphics documentation (Spanish, 58 pages, 12mb)
- 2 JPG file of the project images (10mb)
- Complete documentation included in the ZIP file
The Projects do not have an architectural or engineering signature, and/or stamp-visa. You agree to consult the local official who can advise you if a review of the Projects is required by a licensed designer or engineer prior to the submission of the Projects for a construction permit.
All new documents and updates are free for life.
- Version 1.0.0
- Kitchen distribution update
- New PVC joinery
- Updated documentation
- 1 JPG file
- 1 RVT file
- PDF graphics documentation file updated
That our customers are satisfied is very important to us, and we greatly appreciate your comments and encouragement.
The project will be a constantly evolving set of documents and models, and our goal is to do our best. We appreciate any comments you can make about what you would like to see in future updates, and also what you do not like.
Please send us a message directly if you have any questions.