Renovated House. Traditional house plans on two floors with the addition of a successful extension.
Renovated house in Montevideo:
Design and project for the extension of an existing house of 150 square meters up to 300 square meters.
To the existing two-story house, taking advantage of the width of the property, a barbecue space and a garage-services space were added.
This option allowed to freely design each of the areas to be expanded.
Model that contains constructive components.
Axonometric views with advanced configuration.
Renovated House Video BIM in action.
Project features Renovated house project.
- Architectural blueprint
- Revit file prepared for a great customization.
- Sections and Elevations in 1: 50 scale.
- Sheet Family for customization.
- High level of development.
- 1 Architecture RVT file (249mb)
- Cameras configured for rendering.
- Quantities tables for all families.
- 1 PDF file with partial graphic documentation (Spanish, 7 pages, 2.2mb)
- All documentation included in directory.
- Standard for sheets identification.
The Projects do not have an architectural or engineering signature, and/or stamp-visa. You agree to consult the local official who can advise you if a review of the Projects is required by a licensed designer or engineer prior to the submission of the Projects for a construction permit.
All new documents and updates are free for life.
That our customers are satisfied is very important to us, and we greatly appreciate your comments and encouragement.
The project will be a constantly evolving set of documents and models, and our goal is to do our best. We appreciate any comments you can make about what you would like to see in future updates, and also what you do not like.
Please send us a message directly if you have any questions.