The Uber of Architecture
- Created by two young entrepreneurs: an architect and an engineer.
- This Startup is on its way to becoming the first architecture unicorn.
Stoor.pro wins the 1st prize of Biscay’s startup competition
- The prize includes 10.000€ in cash and access to resources, mentoring and services valued in 50.000€.
«By 2022, all buildings will be fully digital», claims CEO of Stoor
- Countries such as the UK, Japan, Denmark, and Spain have made mandatory the use of BIM.
- This will reportedly increase the environmental sustainability of cities far more than any other measure.
We read everything coming from this form. We promise.