An architect is selling the Guggenheim online for 1000€
- George Harding created the full blueprints for the iconic museum and sells them for less than a grand at Stoor.pro.
- He has already sold to more than 30 customers in different locations, who plan on building their own Guggenheims.
The Uber of Architecture
- Created by two young entrepreneurs: an architect and an engineer.
- This Startup is on its way to becoming the first architecture unicorn.
«By 2022, all buildings will be fully digital», claims CEO of Stoor
- Countries such as the UK, Japan, Denmark, and Spain have made mandatory the use of BIM.
- This will reportedly increase the environmental sustainability of cities far more than any other measure.